Ceramic BB42 (BB30 Shimano/SRAM) Bottom Bracket
All our prices are in Australian dollars.
Convert BB30 frame to accept Shimano 24mm or SRAM GXP 22-24mm Cranks
- Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch rubber seals - super smoothness
- 91 g
- BB30 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 42mm, width 68mm
i.e. Cannondale,BMC SLR01,BMC RM01 etc.
- Dura Ace 9100, Dura Ace 9000, Dura Ace Di2 (7900), Dura Ace (7900/7800), Ultegra 6800, Ultegra Di,Ultegra (6700/6600), Ultegra SL, 105 10 (5600/5700), Shimano Compact, FSA Gossamer etc, 24mm spindle cranks